The Stink of Government Is Poisoning The Very Air


News for all politicians: your monkey-business has come to an end. Not playing any more. The mask is off and the dance is over. I decide what I wear. I decide what I eat. If anything whatsoever enters my body, it's because I want it inside me. ( If I don't want it in me that's called rape). Stuff your MRNA poison up your fundament. I choose where I go. Who I meet. How close we get to each other. It's called freedom. My freedom is not a gift from you or____________


Comments

  1. Government: "If the proles won't take the jab...we'll put it in their drinking water supplies...we'll show THEM!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My thoughts entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly stated (GypsyTramp)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

More from 99EndOf