Lets Talk About Graphene Oxide


I do my best to avoid analysis of complex pharmaceutical products. Mainly because I do my best to avoid taking such products. I've never been that keen on pill-popping for health, and try to limit my intake to relatively simple nutrients or naturally-derived supplements. I'm a suspicious sort, and I don't much trust the fancy 21st-century style drugs that contain multiple engineered ingredients - in particular those mysterious laboratory-bred potions that__________________


Comments

  1. Best yet.Informative and entertaining and ignore at your peril.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B-ERNIE, to be honest there's a lot more to this than I can put in one post. I will be going further in next week -stay tuned.

      Delete

Post a Comment

More from 99EndOf