Pity The Man in the Ironed Mask

Three quick mask stories. One morning in 2020 I walked a mile to a public park in the city of Glasgow, counting every discarded face-mask I saw on the ground. The total was76. In December of 21 I visited the home of one of Britain's top oil executives, a hugely-intelligent individual, and saw an entire box of expensive black masks on the hall table by the front-door.  Finally, there is, I gather, a popular video clip being shared, in which a cheerful American housewife is seen _________________


Comments

  1. All utterly, sadly, deeply true.
    These cnuts want a war now.
    Luciferians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly there are still mask-freaks out there - still wiping their trolleys with cleaner, sanitising everything...here in Salford most or many do seem to be ditching them but the hardcore "maskatrons" still persist. I think they'll stay that way indefinitely...it comes across like a huge "I'm in the Covidian Club" virtue signal.

    I have to suppress the urge to say something daily otherwise I'd be in trouble... especially when I see lone walkers or car drivers all face-nappied up. How sad.

    Another great article, Mr. Patrick! I liked your anecdotes too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree entirely re. the solo masked drivers. That can only be mental ilness. No other explanation is possible. Yet you see them every day - madness.

      Delete

Post a Comment

More from 99EndOf